Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

AWESOME TO THE MAX

HILARIOUS. WOW. I Almost did not think he would do it at the end. WOW.

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Awesome

Simply the Best Stick movie in Existence. I loved that Every Time you watch it you get a different version of the fight. Second time its Mirrored, Third time its all red and you get these INSANE close ups. I swear if you dont get some sort of Award for this I will personally send you a check. Top 5 blah blah blah, all of that crap. But seriously this could be #1 Best NG video for a long time.

Also for those who cant get the Buttons at first glance:
1-4 = Camera Distance
Q = Quality
Space = Stop or plays the action
Arrow keys = Funky things like Frame forward, Frame Back, Speed up slow down. Try Keeping <- Pressed and watch the Fight backwards its Trippy.
S = Actually not sure what this does. Thought it Zoomed but then I realized that you can zoom with Mouse wheel.
Oh yeah Mouse Wheel = Zoom
Also Remember to Watch the Fight at least 3 times. The third is by far the Best.

Hamlet in 60 Seconds Hamlet in 60 Seconds

This is hilarious

My Lit teachers is a huge Hamlet fan, he had us try to act the whole thing out leaving out some scenes like scene 17 that nothing happens. But i pretty sure hes gona love this. 10/10
Another Shakespeare play that could have this to it Romeo & Juliet just a thought in case you would like to take a crack at it.

The Ashes Cricket The Ashes Cricket

didnt work for me

im not sure if the game is working so im not gonna score until I actually see it. Just putting this out there in case i wasnt the only one.

I got a OK to Play the Game line and nothing else.

Bowling Alley Defense Bowling Alley Defense

pretty easy

I think this game is just fine as it is. All I would have changed is making it mostly bosses and less random baddies. 9/10

bob's revenge bob's revenge

Bug

Bug right after second axe dude fell right through the ground and got stuck underneath thier somewhere. Great game though.

Intro | Electric Start Intro | Electric Start

Good, but needs work 4/5

Some parts need to mesh better with the rest of the song. And at the end it seems like its gonna go into something awesome and thne it just ends.