The Ashes Cricket The Ashes Cricket

didnt work for me

im not sure if the game is working so im not gonna score until I actually see it. Just putting this out there in case i wasnt the only one.

I got a OK to Play the Game line and nothing else.

Bowling Alley Defense Bowling Alley Defense

pretty easy

I think this game is just fine as it is. All I would have changed is making it mostly bosses and less random baddies. 9/10

bob's revenge bob's revenge

Bug

Bug right after second axe dude fell right through the ground and got stuck underneath thier somewhere. Great game though.

Uber Pong Uber Pong

Nice, I found a bug though

I like the game, if it moved a bit faster and the playing field where a bit longer, as in more space from one paddle to the other it would be really nice to player game. about the bug, when the ball hits exactly in between the paddle and the wall it just kinda bounces there and stays there and then is gone. I had it happen on both sides, the PC player though keeps digging into the wall as though going for the ball.

Mario Bros Flash (beta 1) Mario Bros Flash (beta 1)

Work

Needs a Lot of work, but I'm sure you'll get there

Time Assault Time Assault

That was really good

very original idea, the concept had me stuck at that clock for a while trying to get rid of ninjas. One thing though i was wondering when it was going to end
How many ninja's does it take to lose.

CrazyChihuahua responds:

The way it works is that as more ninjas get in, the life of the clock decreases faster. There's no finite number. More ninjas equals a faster death.

Glad you liked it.

LeekClock VS ClockCrew LeekClock VS ClockCrew

pretty good

Not bad at all. It would be pretty good if you could upgrade leek but w/e its still good.

Flash Empires Flash Empires

Nice

Nice, real nice. Not sure how to rate this game, its just really good. Very addictive, If there was a replay value vote it would definately get a 5/5. And really people remember the games that they play over and over again the most.

Rail of War Rail of War

Demo

to bad it was a demo, it was fun while it lasted. Other than that i was annoyed that the train had to move like a train. starting slow and whatever.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Nice game

I still can't get turd of the week not sure what to do. But its a nice game, did get kinda boring after a while.