Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

AWESOME TO THE MAX

HILARIOUS. WOW. I Almost did not think he would do it at the end. WOW.

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Awesome

Simply the Best Stick movie in Existence. I loved that Every Time you watch it you get a different version of the fight. Second time its Mirrored, Third time its all red and you get these INSANE close ups. I swear if you dont get some sort of Award for this I will personally send you a check. Top 5 blah blah blah, all of that crap. But seriously this could be #1 Best NG video for a long time.

Also for those who cant get the Buttons at first glance:
1-4 = Camera Distance
Q = Quality
Space = Stop or plays the action
Arrow keys = Funky things like Frame forward, Frame Back, Speed up slow down. Try Keeping <- Pressed and watch the Fight backwards its Trippy.
S = Actually not sure what this does. Thought it Zoomed but then I realized that you can zoom with Mouse wheel.
Oh yeah Mouse Wheel = Zoom
Also Remember to Watch the Fight at least 3 times. The third is by far the Best.

Hamlet in 60 Seconds Hamlet in 60 Seconds

This is hilarious

My Lit teachers is a huge Hamlet fan, he had us try to act the whole thing out leaving out some scenes like scene 17 that nothing happens. But i pretty sure hes gona love this. 10/10
Another Shakespeare play that could have this to it Romeo & Juliet just a thought in case you would like to take a crack at it.

Bytesize Volume One Bytesize Volume One

Lol

I was Joking about the Tuna... Hilarious.

The English Paper The English Paper

Awesome...

I Also got a B+ on my Last Minute, "Oh Crud I Forgot To Write That " paper. Or OCIFTWT papers. Either way great flash I hope it gets Front Page.

The attack of the blobs The attack of the blobs

At first...

At first I thought It was just a sign that said "AotB" But then I got it. Either way I really think if the Blobs hadn't actually spoken, like they used symbols in thier bubbles and if the animation was a bit smoother and quicker then it would have been way better. Also that flash could have been like 500kb easy not sure why its 4mb.

The Alphabetical Legend The Alphabetical Legend

Glowing A

Am I wrong or is this just a Big Glowing A??

My Bill Murray Flash My Bill Murray Flash

Ummm

Pokemon, are you serious... well atleast it wasnt all that bad

My New Grounds My New Grounds

Woooooow, I am unworthy

you should be named official spokes person of the NG website. Man I can't wait to see all of the spin offs that is going to have. Might even do one myself.

badger ver.1 badger ver.1

Lol awesome

I remember seeing this video back like 4 years ago when it came out. It's still hilarious. Now that I think about it I remember wonder if anybody would ask for lyrics to this. I'm pretty sure somebody has by now.